When Stündenglass sent Seth Rogen a prototype of their gravity bong in the making, the video went viral almost overnight. Now you can finally own one of these bad boys for yourself.
The Stündenglass Gravity Bong V2 has taken an age-old method of smoking and turned it into a stunningly attractive and extremely efficient device. It was built with durability in mind, made with anodized aircraft-grade aluminum, surgical grade stainless steel, and high-quality seals. Designed for functional versatility, the Stündenglass Gravity Bong is a complete set that includes an aluminum hookah bowl and a glass bowl. It can also connect to a banger or any smoking or vaporization device with a 14mm male joint.
There's no need to remove the bowl piece at any time either. This new Version 2 Stündenglass features a redesigned metal frame with a single-arm allowing for better access to the mouthpiece and the globes while spinning them around. The updated model also features a noticeably larger joint connection for added stability and a bigger 14mm bowl piece for sizeable bowl packed with your dry herbs.
This unique design does not run on a battery or motor, just a simple 180° rotation that uses gravity to light your materials. Once you fill the Stündenglass chamber with smoke, rotate 180° again for a smooth flow of smoke that pours out the 45° adjustable mouthpiece or 3 foot silicone hose attachment. The versatile design effectively eliminates the need for your lips to contact the mouthpiece, making contactless sharing with friends easy.
Backed by a limited 10-year warranty*, the Stündenglass Gravity Hookah comes packaged in a reusable craft box with a handle, allowing for safe storage and transportation. Super durable, futuristic in design and superb in function, the Stündenglass Gravity Hookah stands alone at the pinnacle of smoking and vaporization devices.
- Only manufacturer defects or items damaged during shipping* (conditions apply) will be authorized for full credit.
- Damaged or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
- All other products may be returned to Hempstarz within 30 days from invoice date.
- Unauthorized returns will not be credited or reshipped.
- Unless it is the fault of the company, all returned items will incur a restocking fee of 10%, and the customer will responsible for any shipping charges.
- All orders leave our warehouse in good condition. If your boxes appear to be opened, re-taped, damaged, or tampered with in any way, you must keep the original boxes and file a claim with the carrier. If your order arrives in good condition but contains damages, shortages, or overages, please contact a Customer Service Representative to file a claim. If it is the fault of Hempstarz, any damaged or shorted merchandise will be credited or re-shipped at our expense.