BOOST Humidity Packs 4g & 8g
$1.50 – $1.99
Integra Boost 2-Way Humidity Regulator Pack 62% 8g
Quantity discounts available: for example, please use the Discount Code BOVEDAPACKS15OFF25PLUS to get a 15% discount when you purchase 25 or more of these 'smaller' single Boveda or Integra packs.
WHAT IS BOOST?
INTEGRA BOOST uses patented technology, that releases or absorbs moisture, maintaining relative humidity at 55 or 62 percent in a contained environment.
WHY USE BOOST?
Integra Boost will prevent over drying and mold growth by achieving the R.H. level at 55% or 62%.
You will maintain and enhance color, aroma, flavor
and overall quality of your flower.
We offer a Salt-Free Solution.
Our Boost Packs will not alter your flower’s flavor or aromas.
Our Product is Tear Resistant & Spill Proof. It stays pliable reducing risk of tear and spills.
Package is made with Food Grade Inks
We are also the only company to offer humidity Regulator Packs at 55% RH.
WHY 55%RH AND 62%RH PACKS?
When the R.H. is below 55%, you don’t have enough moisture. This will cause your flower to dry out and turn brittle, making them unpleasant to smoke. Dryness will also lessen its potency and weight.
When the R.H. is above 62%, you have too much moisture that can encourage the growth of dangerous bacteria, such as mold, mildew, and fungus.
The difference between the 55%rh and 62%rh are the humidity levels. 55% adds less moisture and 62% allows for more moisture. Some consumers have favored a slightly drier environment, with an RH as low as 55%. It all depends on your personal preferences and how long you intend to hold onto a given strain. They are both safe levels because they are both within the "ideal range".
HOW DO I USE BOOST?
Boost is easy to use, just follow our simple instructions on How to Boost!
WHAT SIZE DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR THE AMOUNT OF FLOWER I HAVE?
up to 12grams of flower, use 4grams of Integra Boost®
12grams - 28grams of flower, use 8grams of Integra Boost®
up to 1lb of flower, use 67grams of Integra Boost®
CAN I USE MORE THAN ONE PACK IN A CONTAINER?
Yes. There is no harm in using multiple packs to introduce moisture faster. Boost® packs will adapt and respond accordingly.
WHAT INGREDIENT DOES THE BOOST PACK CONTAIN?
A propriety mix of plant-based glycerin and water.
HOW LONG DOES BOOST LAST?
The Shelf life is 2 years from manufactured date.
Once activated, the product life span varies depending on different variables from a couple of months to up to a year. However, please consider these factors:
How often the jar is being opened and closed (new air/humidity is being introduced and the pack will adapt and regulate using more of its contents to re-adjust).
Therefore, due to the constant opening and closing of jars, some may go through the Boost packs quicker than others.
Also, if the plant is very dry, this will cause the packs to work harder to introduce more moisture.
IS IT SAFE FOR BOOST TO TOUCH MY MEDICINE/FLOWER?
Package is made with Food Grade Inks so it is safe to touch your Flower.
WHAT ROLE DOES BOOST PLAY IN THE CURING PROCESS?
You may introduce our packets once your flower is at its preferred humidity level (again this is a preference). Our packs will help maintain humidity at either 55%rh or 62%rh.
Everyone has their own way of curing, but here’s what we recommend.
Dry it and jar it. Burp it twice a day for the first week, add boost pack, and burp it as needed. Burping is recommended with curing. However with storing it is not necessary.
- Only manufacturer defects or items damaged during shipping* (conditions apply) will be authorized for full credit.
- Damaged or missing items must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
- All other products may be returned to Hempstarz within 30 days from invoice date.
- Unauthorized returns will not be credited or reshipped.
- Unless it is the fault of the company, all returned items will incur a restocking fee of 10%, and the customer will responsible for any shipping charges.
- All orders leave our warehouse in good condition. If your boxes appear to be opened, re-taped, damaged, or tampered with in any way, you must keep the original boxes and file a claim with the carrier. If your order arrives in good condition but contains damages, shortages, or overages, please contact a Customer Service Representative to file a claim. If it is the fault of Hempstarz, any damaged or shorted merchandise will be credited or re-shipped at our expense.